Go to your favorite magazine shop (or better send the guy) and get a copy of the Sept/Oct issue of Maximum Linux. Cover: Learn to Burn in big red letters. They reference KreateCD in the GUI frontends section. I haven't got it running yet but I've been solving other issues and hope to get to that real soon now. ;-)

On Wed, 18 October 2000, Yaron wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 06:25:05PM -0700, Blake wrote:
>
> > (KDE2 rocks)
>
> So there's a CD burning prog that comes with kde2? Good, some guy at work
> just converted to Linux and I didn't want to make him
> mkisofs/cdrecord. What's the program called? I can't find the obvious
> 'kcdburn' or 'kcdrec' or anything...
>
> -Yaron
>
> --

Jack Ungerleider - The Ungerleider Group
Creative Solutions for Cooperative Computing
jack at jacku.com
www.jacku.com