Hi,

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I understand that Athlon processors are more finicky than most when it comes
> to power supplies. Does anyone know if it's a question of power or quality
> of power? If I buy an Enlight mid-tower case with a 300W power supply, will
> I be OK? (I'm looking at the EN7237 model, $74.99 at Tran.)

Well... I can't say for sure. I heard they eat a lot more power. However,
I _do_ know that MY power supply exploded (yes, really) a few weeks after
I put an Athlon-based Mboard in my machine.

Tran have a nice 333Watt PSU that's Athlon-approved. Also has more drive
connectors than you can shake a dead cat at!

-Yaron