Oh yeah, I've got one right here...

Incidentally, Radio Shack has a nice little pocket meter that runs about
$20.  From memory it does AC/DC voltage, impedance, and continuity.  It's
pocket-sized, very good stocking stuffer.  As I remember they go on sale
every year just before christmas.  I carry it around in my backpack (along
with my Slackware install disks and CD) for those emergency situations
where lives depend on having a multi-meter close by.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications