Ah, such a sweet case.  The 760A is probably one of the greatest cases I
have ever seen, as far as roomy-ness and easy-of-maintenence.

Gabe

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 08:27:28PM -0500, Jason J wrote:
> Sorry for the "not exactly linux" post. But anyone know of a local
> vendor that carries Supermicro 760A cases?

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Dear Dr. Stupid: Why do I have to go to school?" -- Announcer
"Your parents are aliens!!  While you're at school, they shed their
 human skins and breathe dryer lint!!"
					- Dr. Stupid in "Ask Dr. Stupid"