I'm curious, I was driving home on Friday afternoon.  I was in the lane to
enter 494 east (towards 35W) on France and I was behind someone in a newer
SUV/truck thingy with the plate "BNCHMRK" (or BENCHMRK or some
variation).  Can I presume that's the proprietor of Benchmark computer?

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications