Yes it was/is called HP Openmail.  Installed and ran it.  It is good!  It is
also a hard one to sell to the higher-ups if you are in a F.U.D. filled
environment (fear, uncertainty, and doubt)...

It has almost all of the functionality of Exchange (except it does not keep
the mail in one big database, it splits up the users server storage.)

Kelly Black

P.S. I don't work for HP.  I just tried out the product and found its
command line approach to management under Linux far superior to Exchanges
click button and check box from the server refreshing.  Lots of command line
tools (cronable, return errors, can set up mail aliases to do remote admin,
etc... a good way to go if you ask me!)

http://profiles.msn.com.