It depends. ;-) A wide variety of stuff is sold and it seems to change every year. The real "bargins" are usually in the "flea market" area where people buy a table for $15-$25 and sell what they've got. One year I sold an entire Amiga 2000 setup plus a couple of printers and a large amount of software at this event. I then turned around and bought the parts to rebuild a 386SX into a 486SLC. (This was several years ago. :-)

The question you need to ask yourself is, "Do I want to spend $8 to sort through a lot of crap to see if there's anything I want?"

All I can say is some years there are some really interesting things for sale and some years its all junk. But there is plenty of computer equipment for sale. Its the Hamfest AND Computer Expo.

Jack