> What kind of computer equipment have they had in the past? I'm looking for
> Sun Microsystems stuff. Would it be worth my while to go if all I am looking
> for is computer related and not HAM?

Usually, yes.  I was at the one in St. Cloud a few months back and it is
literally a garage sale for nerds.  It's wonderful.  I picked up a 10Mbit
switch and an HP Jetdirect print server for $15.  I saw 4 GB hard drives for
$20.  There's a lot of IT people involved with ham radio and therefore you can
usally find some good hardware at these things.  I'd suggest going, but get
there early to grab all the good deals.

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com