I've been going to the hamfests for about 10 years.  Lately they have been
becoming worthless.  It now costs $9 to get in (up $2 from last year) and
$5 or $6 to park.  So just for the privledge of looking at
anything, you pay at least $14.  Their used stuff is becoming more and
more worthless.  Why buy someone's old 20x cdrom when you can get a
earthquake generator mitsumi for $40.  General nanosystems usualy shows up
from what I remember so I guess there is that.  Last year all I bought was
an infomagic cd set and a mac quadra (which didnt work but I think the
68040 does -- just makes the startup noise).  Maybe it will be better this
year but I don't think I will find out.  As far as sun stuff goes, there
is usually something there.

					Ross