You may want to check out the places on this site:

http://www.supermicro.com/WhereToBuy.htm

Specifically here, maybe:

http://www.supermicro.com/WhereToBuy.htm#US Central

One place listed is in Burnsville.  You could call them up and see if they
can get the board for you.

HTH,

Gabe

On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 01:08:04PM -0500, Chris Schumann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning on building my next system, and so far, I think
> the Supermicro 370DE6 will do the job nicely. Unfortunately,
> it's not a very popular board. ($$$)
>
> Where might I check to get this gizmo? Local, mail-order and
> Internet shops are acceptable.
>
> Alternatively, another motherboard might do the job, but I'd
> really like to have 64-bit PCI so I can run Ultra160 SCSI at
> full speed. Dual CPU's would be nice, but not necessary.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Schumann

Gabe Turner				       |  	   X-President,
UNIX Systems Administrator,		       | Assoc. for Computing Machinery
U of M Supercomputing Institute for	       |    Univerisity of Minnesota
Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation    |       dopp at acm.cs.umn.edu

"Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more
 derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifiying to man, more repugnant to reason,
 and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity."
							     - Thomas Paine