> Another good option is to run Eudora under WINE.  :)

IMHO, Agent (www.forteinc.com) is the best Windows mailer/newsreader. it's
what kept me from moving over to Linux for a couple of years. it's one of
the most stable Windows programs i've seen; it's *fast* (even when dealing
with huge amounts of messages on older boxen); and it's *very* fast to use.
(has a lot of the same keybindings as mutt).
also has a very good filtering/killfile/sorting capability.

the company, unfortunately, doesn't plan on porting to Linux right now. :( (I asked).

it supposedly runs very well under WINE; but in my experience it locked up
every time I tried to access the network. may be a WINE issue.

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises