On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 08:45:14AM -0500, Kent Schumacher wrote:
> Last night I made the pilgrimage to Micro Center to see what
> it was, and surprise, surprise - they had a pretty good
> selection of linux games!  I actually think they had all
> of the linux games that are available.

Nate C. & I went there yesterday, on scouting expedition. I poked at a vaio
505 for quite a while, looked at the 22" Mac flat-screen, and was surprised
to see FreeBSD 4.1, bundled with Applixware. ($99).

not a bad place, as computer stores go. the staff at least gave the
impression of being clueful; apparently being smart enough to leave Nate & I
alone when we started talking hardcore-linux-geek. ;>
(We were looking at graphics tablets, and I think I saw a salesdroid start
to pay attention to us. When we started talking about kernels and USB
support, he just melted back into the scenery.) ;>

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises