I guess then that one of the only differences other than the obvious slot to
socket configuration is that the athlons have more L2 cache than the durons.
Slashdot has an article about AMD coming out with a dual slot A motherboard
using the new AMD-760MP chipset. So I wonder then are the Althons going to
be reserved for performance workstations and possibily servers, and durons
for PCs? Not that it really matters, but how do the Durons benchmark against
the Athlons?

Chris

http://profiles.msn.com.