Ben Kochie wrote:

> I went with UUnet.. being atleast minimaly linux friendly.. talked to a
> network tech there.. his company laptop dials in with linux great.  tho i
> don't think that's very important for andy's uses.. but hey.. they claim
> "2000 PoP's nation wide"

I envy you, being able to seel Linux like that. Must be nice. How in the
world did you ever manage it? :p (How are those NCD's anyway? Specs? Price?
etc? Our old server systems are being retired ASAP, cause the one that was
hosting Citrix just blew up, and I'm not talking NT blew up, I'm taking
sparks and smoke.)

Anyway, if you get a chance sometime in the near future could you to a
traceroute off your UUnet dial-up to sgw-rogers.ltiflex.com.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX:132)
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (FAX)  763-428-9126