Chris Opp wrote:

> This is going to be my first Installafest. Now I don't have anything in
> particular that I want to install or upgrade, does it matter if I just come
> and watch? Is this ok? I am thinking that once I get there  I will see
> something that interests me.

Absolutly. Watching other users is one of the best ways to learn. And
don't be afraid to ask what others are doing. Since these things are
usually pretty chaotic, you need to be aggressive when you first get
there. Pull up a chair next to someone and ask them what they're doing.
Nobody will mind. We're just one big family.