They are doing this in many countries in Europe. They charge for data transfer
across the telephone lines. All they have to do I have some type of paket
sniffer to see what youre sending and where and then they will charge you. They
dont have to charge the merchant they can just add it to your monthly
phone/internet bill.

------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------