Au contraire, mon frere! Sign up for the Caldera users list. It's the best tech support I've
experienced for Linux. eDesktop 2.4 runs slick as snot on my IBM ThinkPad 1400 (Celeron 366, 64
MB RAM, 1024 x 768 x 24 bpp on 14.1" LCD).

Dave

Blake wrote:

> I got kPPP to dial...settings were messed up. Took me a while to figure out how to setup my
> nameserver. However, when I have Netscape, the stupid irc client that comes with Caldera,
> and a file browser open at the same time for like 4 mins, the HD sits there and spins itself,
> my mouse barely moves, and I am forced to slam (restart) the thing. WHY IS THIS
> HAPPENING!? It runs at like...sub 386 speeds! (this is another reason why I want slack)
> Also, how do I get Linux to see my dos HD? Linux and dos are on seperate disks.
> The installfest will be a blast. Use the IRC server.
> -Blake (Hold on, let me boot up my TV.)

"...[W]e preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and
foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and
Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God." (1 Cor 1:23-24)