Oh crap,

sorry about that folks - that was a note to a friend I take walks with...

Of course if everyone on the group wants to walk the lake and then
descend on Micro CEnter I wouldn't object to that either.

My god, I thought I was beyond embarrassment
Kent

Kent Schumacher wrote:

> Are you interested in an afternoon lake walk on Wednesday or Thursday and
> then a run over to this new Micro Center?
>
> Kent
>

> > I just visited Micro Center in St. Louis Park. It was right off of Highway
> > 100 and 36th Street West (next to Burlington Coat Factory). I think it's
> > only been open for a couple days. It still had that new store smell.
> >
> > It's a pretty cool place. It's what you'd get if you took the best parts
> > of Border's, CompUSA, and General Nano and put them under one roof. It's
> > about the size of a CompUSA, maybe a little smaller. The prices were
> > pretty decent. The location kinda blows, expect to do a couple u-turns if
> > you're not familiar with the area.
> >
> > Man, Dark Angel and a cool new computer store in the same week, and it's
> > not even Friday yet.

Kent Schumacher

Structural Wood Corporation
4000 Labore Rd.