> > > I just visited Micro Center in St. Louis Park. It was right off of Highway
> > > 100 and 36th Street West (next to Burlington Coat Factory). I think it's
> > > only been open for a couple days. It still had that new store smell.

Yeah, get there quickly if you can -- I was there last night and they were
celebrating their grand opening by giving away blank CDs -- a friend and I
managed to snag a half-dozen just by walking in and out a couple times.  They
were also selling power strips for 99 cents, so naturally I stocked up for
winter.

The book selection is pretty good, and I noticed they've got about a rack's
worth of Linux-related software.  The one thing I really liked though is all the
hardware odds'n'ends are right by the door -- network cable, crimpers, AC
adaptors, batteries and other things you're likely to need on short notice.  So
the browsers tend to head towards the back of the store where the software & PCs
are, while those of us who just need to grab a spare set of RJ45 connectors and
hit the road are in & out in no time.

Also, they're right around the corner from a homebrewing supply company.  How
convenient is that?