Now all we need to do is get them to stay open 24 hours.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason J [mailto:jasonj at innominatus.com]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 9:47 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:21990] Computer stores in the Twin Cities?

I also went to MicroCenter. I was very impressed. I thought there prices
were very
competitive considering there is no shipping costs for me to pay and you
have a
local point for returns. Those things easily make up for the 1 or 2 dollars
more I
would pay for an item. They had some sweet deals on Maxtor 15 Gig drives for
like
$70.  And a 8x CDRW for $120.

They are going to see alot of business from me!

Nick.T.Reinking at supervalu.com wrote:

> I gave MicroCenter a visit this weekend - they're not too far from me.
>
> However, I was only mildly impressed. While they have a _huge_ selection
> of stuff (beating Borders, General Nanosystems, and CompUSA), they have
> CompUSA-ish prices.
>
> For a company that makes their money moving large quantities of goods,
> I wasn't that impressed.
>
> Ooo!  Speaking of good deals, tho, CompUSA has a special on the Iomega
> 4x4x6x External USB burner (for only $200).  Supposedly, it works with the
2.4
> USB stuff and cdrdao.  Good news to hear, especially for us laptop owners.
:)

For additional commands, e-mail: tclug-list-help at mn-linux.org