I gave MicroCenter a visit this weekend - they're not too far from me.

However, I was only mildly impressed. While they have a _huge_ selection
of stuff (beating Borders, General Nanosystems, and CompUSA), they have
CompUSA-ish prices.

For a company that makes their money moving large quantities of goods,
I wasn't that impressed.

Ooo!  Speaking of good deals, tho, CompUSA has a special on the Iomega
4x4x6x External USB burner (for only $200).  Supposedly, it works with the 2.4
USB stuff and cdrdao.  Good news to hear, especially for us laptop owners.  :)

Nick Reinking

chad at bitstream.net, on 10/05/2000 08:30:40 PM