what? how did you get that out of what I said.. the installfest is not
standardized on anything? that's a silly idea.. linux distros are
installed based on their usefullness in a situation, and the personal
tastes of the person installing.  we arn't going to force anyone to
install anything.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)