Any preference on version of Slack?  I've got the shiney packaged version
of 7.0 and a burned copy of 7.1 (can bring 'em both).  If all you want is
minicom, you can just download the .tgz file from www.slackware.com.
Click on 'packages', and it's in the a1 (base) section as minicom.tgz.  If
you've got a copy of pkgtool, just installpkg minicom.tgz.  If not, you
can tar -zxvf it and copy the files by hand.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan at Winternet.Com