Just to keep it off topic:
>Actually Guinness is like the 16 best beer in the wourld

Well if that is true then why drink anything less?  and whos standards are
we useing anyways?
see ya in the pub!!
A toast to thee Eyerisch!!
roundy
p.s. I am the newbie to the group, been sittin back for months and lurking.
Now due to the fact that I like Beer I felt compelled to relay a little on
something I know a lot (more than i should) about. In the future (near) I
hope to contribute some knowledge to the list. As I have gathered quite a
lot in the last months.  Maybe I will crawl out of the shell and visit the
linux homies on the next meeting.
A wish.... All meetings need Beer, wine and some Glen Levit .....
nite all