Some of these places won't let minors in after a certain time.  I tried to
get into Classics (near france and excelsior) a year or so ago and they
wouldn't let me be in there after 6:00.  I had no problem getting into
Al's Bar down the streat though...

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications