> Alright. Anyone willing to organize this on a monthly basis? I <B>NEED</B> to
> have it at a place that serves beer, but a restaurant would do. I prefer the
> second Thursday of the month.

"organization" is more than we need. Just pick a time and a place you'll be,
announce it once a day to the list, for a couple of days beforehand, and be
there at the specified time. In my experience, that's the best way to do it.
no more is needed; and this way there's no onus on anyone.

for instance, Adam M. & I are going to try to be at the Half Time Rec in St.
Paul (on Front Ave. (or is it St?), 3 blocks E of Lexington), about 9:00pm
on the Tuesday after next. there's a band called the Tim Malloys playing
there (really good Irish revolutionary music), and they have Guiness,
Harp, and Strongbow (cider for those who don't like beer) on tap.
conversations are held at a shout because it's so loud, and you can cut the
smoke with a knife by the end of the night, but it's a good time. :)
anyone who wants to show up, is more than welcome. :)

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises