> Alright. Anyone willing to organize this on a monthly basis? I <B>NEED</B> to
> have it at a place that serves beer, but a restaurant would do. I prefer the
> second Thursday of the month.

As long as we're on the subject of Belgian beers (in another version of this
thread) how 'bout Bryant-Lake Bowl?  They have a sizable selection of Belgian
brews -- although cramming more than 6 people in there at a time is a bit of a
chore.

There's also the Herkimer, a restaurant & brewpub on Lyndale -- they do some
great in-house brews and their french fries are delightful.  Again, though, if
it's a busy night, we'd have trouble getting more than a half-dozen folks seated
together.