> We could have it at a different location each month. I live up nor't so it would
> be nice to have it up there once every couple months.
>
> I would ask Nate where he wants it, but he wouldn't show up anyway...

I'm all for this. When I was part of webgrrls, we used to meet at restaurant/bars
around the metro every other week and at coffee houses around the metro the weeks we
didn't go to the bars  (so the underage grrls and grrls that weren't interested in
bars ) could "network". We also had a monthly formal meeting for the people on
committees.

Its really nice to be able to casually talk to some people about stuff you like. My
only complaint about the formal meetings is you don't really get to interact with
the other members. I never remember anyone's name/face combination when we introduce
ourselves to the room.

~jacque