On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 05:16:18PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
>I'll be bringing gladiator to the installfest.
>
>Mini-FAQ for installfest:
>
>Q: What is gladiator?
>
>A: A linux box with tons of disk space and a cd burner.

Alt A: Scary guy in a skirt.

>Q: That's nice, what does that mean for me?
>
>A: Since we are mirroring debian, redhat and slackware to gladiator we can burn
>you a copy, if you do desire.

Alt A: When you all realize debian is best we can make you a CD.

>Q: Burn a cd?
>
>A: Yes, if want to bring your CDRs we can make cds of your favorite
>distribution.

Alt A: Yes, we can copy your win98 cd's to use as coasters for your coffee cup
in your cube. Like that idiot ben does at Sistina.

>Q: I don't want to buy 50 CDRs just for 2 CDs of my favorite distro. Can I buy
>CDRs at the installfest?
>
>A: Yes, I'll be selling CDRs for $1 each.
>
>Q: Will that idiot Ben be there?
>
>A: I will draw him a map with his favorite color crayon, so I think he will make
>it.

Alt A: No he'll be in Atlanta flirting with the Daemon Girls and getting
intoxicated at VA's bash again. :-)

>:-P
>

>--
>Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
>http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500
>Key fingerprint =  6C E9 51 4F D5 3E 4C 66 62 A9 10 E5 35 85 39 D9

Ben Lutgens  Cell: 651.387.9065  Home: 651.703.9541

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (T)hrowup