I'll be bringing gladiator to the installfest.

Mini-FAQ for installfest:

Q: What is gladiator?

A: A linux box with tons of disk space and a cd burner.

Q: That's nice, what does that mean for me?

A: Since we are mirroring debian, redhat and slackware to gladiator we can burn
you a copy, if you do desire.

Q: Burn a cd?

A: Yes, if want to bring your CDRs we can make cds of your favorite
distribution.

Q: I don't want to buy 50 CDRs just for 2 CDs of my favorite distro. Can I buy
CDRs at the installfest?