Just a little thing that is on my mind,

How about we come up with a plan for lunch? At a recent Installfest, I
brought a lunch along only to discover that a great quantity of pizza and
pop were being provided by the generous folks at RealTime. Last time
around, I brought no lunch to Benchmark, and learned that none was being
provided. Is it possible that the Installfest postings could also contain
info as to:

1) Whether or not lunch is being provided; for volunteers or for all attending.

2) If #1 is no, could there be a group plan to order pizza, subs, Asian etc
for delivery or pickup?

3) If #1 and #2 are no, what the local options are for getting food. As in,
do we have any alternatives to corporate fast-food gak? At Benchmark,
Byerly's is nearby, and (IMO) just about anyone can find something good to
eat at Byerly's.

4) Finally, are there any locally available counselling services for cases
like Ben Lutgens, who was visibly shaken after becoming aware of my eager
consumption of several orders of sushi at the last Installfest? ;)

Bill
Always thinking.... I think.