ssl -L 5910:address.of.vnc.server:5900 username at firewall.tld

This is assuming you have a box you can ssh into. then xvncviewer
localhost:10

VNC uses ports in the 5900 range, and the default port is 5900. If you set
the display to be something other than 0 on the VNC server, up the port
number accordingly. [if vnc is using display five, use port 5905]

Myself, I have a nice shell script with about 10 hosts in it. Pretty slick
for working from home (via cable), I've fixed server and workstation
problems with VNC. Great for Saturday calls. It's 8am on a Saturday man, I'm
sleeping? This better be good...

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
With a name like Zbikowski, you've gotta be good.