Well considering hte fastest DSL I can get is 144k, it should be. The cable
companies only seem to be able to figure out how to get 2Mbps down and 640Kbps
down.  That's still better that most DSL out there.  It'd be nice if they
could really figure out how to use it and do 5Mbps both ways.  My college had
that 5 years ago.