Oh boy, here they come...

Computer Rent-a-hole sells components, but for used kit their prices are
pretty bad.

University Computers sells components and decently priced systems, but I
had a bad experience with them a couple years ago and will never shop
there again.  I only bought 1 thing (albeit it was a $1000 system) so I
may not have gotten the full experience.  Sihope used to do business with
them but completely stopped, for the same reasons I did.

General Nanosystems (nanner b*tches) is good.  very good.

Tran Micro (don't have a funny name for them yet...) is right next door to
Nanners, and they're pretty good too.  Mr. Tran is a really cool guy, very
intelligent.  His family is very nice.

IMHO, Nanosys is probably your best bet if you can't shop on-line.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications