* Kent Schumacher <kent at structural-wood.com> [001002 07:33]:
> Case: Midtower w/ accessible bays for 2 CD drives and a floppy

Either enlight or inwin.
> CPU: Something in the 650Mhz or better range

Athlon Socket A 700.
> Memory: 128Mb or better
128mb of pc133.

> Mainboard: I don't need any ISA slots, all PCI is good.  I want an AGP port
> and good USB support...
Microstar's Socket A mobo is really awesome.  Not only does it have
diagnostic leds ( a set of four) it has two usb root hubs (so if you buy
a case with a connector on the front for usb, you can hook it to the
motherboard.  The mobo has a ton of PCI slots.  Also, be sure to upgrade
the bios as soon as you get it.  Theres a couple fixes youll want (ie:
nvidia card fixes)

Ask Andy Zbikowski about the microstar... if you need mroe info

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> #nicnac at efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman at destiny.ringworld.org