You probably shouldn't have the web interface enabled anyway.  Web
interfaces on network hardware have traditionally been fairly buggy.

If only cisco would hurry and release their aDSL card for the 2600/3600
series routers so I don't have to waste an extra IP.  Or, what would be even
better is if someone put EIGRP support into gated or mRTD.  Toss it onto the
coyote linux floppy, add IPSec support so you can encrypt your GRE tunnel,
and you no longer need an expensive router at small remote offices.  Of
course, if someone added EIGRP support, I'm sure cisco would probably go
after them.

Jay