You can issue a "GET ? \n\n" to the thing and it'll buy the farm. kaput.
The example he gave he first connected and issued a GET / HTTP/1.0\n\n,
and it disconnected him because he didn't authenticate, then he connected
a second time and issued the GET ? \n\n and it died.  I doubt you need to
do the first connection, but I haven't tried it myself.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications