> In the old days, before the listserver changed, each digest issue
> would come out in a nice standard format that my email reader (Emacs
> w/ vm) could expand nicely into an easy-to-search mail folder.  This
> seems to have changed.
>
> So, question:  is this a standard format for which there exists an
> undigestifier?

  Yeah I was wondering about that too. Pegasus mail used to
condier each digest to be like one email with many text
attachments. The cool part was that I could respond to one
message at a time, instead of the whole list.

As you probably have guessed, I'm sort of stuck using Pegasus
here, but does anyone know if there's a way to make it work a bit
better?

Ben
-----
Benjamin Exley