On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Austad, Jay wrote:

> I just installed Coyote Linux for a friend this weekend.  Very cool.

I'm going to be trying Coyote just as soon as my DSL line is connected. (Was
supposed to be up today, 11/27)

> http://www.coyotelinux.com, click on the Free version.  The only difference
> is that the pay version comes with a GUI for win 98 that helps you create
> the disk.  If you view the web board, there are instructions on installing
> ssh on it so you don't have to telnet in to it.

Were you able to determine the difference between the stable and development
versions? I didn't see anything detailing that at the Website.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/