Ok, I have this Intel MB sitting here, and I need to take the bios off of it
and flash it onto an identical board.  The bios chip is not removable, so
I'm hoping I can find some kind of floppy disk that will boot and suck the
image down onto it.  Anyone have any idea how I could do this?

Preferably it would be automated since the box with the bios I need doesn't
have a video card.  I assume I could make a linux boot disk with console to
serial port support, but I still need to know how to grab the bios image and
write it back to the other board.  Does the flash bios show up in /dev at
all?

Jay