Hey all, I am converting from sendmail / cyrus to qmail / courier.
I have some imap-only users who would like to keep thier mail in tact as is.
Problem is cyrus keeps things in an odd format. I need to find a utility to
convert from cyrus style mailboxes to mbox or Maildir format to make the
transition to the new mail server.

The mbox to Maildir conversion is easy, a util comes with qmail to do just
that (I really really like qmail, Dan Bernstein is my hero) so if I could get
the cyrus boxes into mbox, I'd be golden.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. As I have searched every search
engine I know of and turned up nothing. The documentation for cyrus sucks, and
there is no mentiion anywhere of converting from those oddball mailboxes to
anything else.

TIA
--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789	http://www.sistina.com/
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951