> Anyway, I live in Andover and USWest/Qwest "Can't do nothin' for ya,
> man." So I had to stoop to IDSL from Rhythyms. Runs over an ISDN line
> and only supports 144K up/down, but it's a lot better than dial-up.

*nod* this is what we have too (live rather close to downtown St. Paul)
for the same reasons - though we go through Flashcom.net - I HATE their
service - they DON'T know what they're doing, and I'm afraid to set up the
linux box this weekend now that we have the second IP address up and
running...how's rhythyms? What IDSL router do you use? We have a Flowpoint
something or other.

Liz Burke-Scovill

--
Imagination is intelligence having fun...
e-mail:  kethry at winternet.com