On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 03:15:27PM -0600, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:
>oh. duh. <slaps self on forehead>.

heh.

>I keep forgetting about search engines. Back a few years ago; search engines
>were largely useless, since just about any search would yield little more
>than porn sites and useless personal pages. I got burned out on them
>eventually; and I'm still adjusting to the notion that useful stuff can be
>found there sometimes.

Google kicks ass, they even have a linux and bsd centric search page
http://www.google.com/linux
http://www.google.com/bsd

But from the looks of that howto, you'll just need to edit the startx script
and add in the +xinerama once your XF86Config is straight.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789	http://www.sistina.com/
Sistina Software Inc.	work: 612.379.3951