Anyone managed to get NFS serving to work with RedHat 7.0 and kernel
2.4.0-test9/10? Its broke, and I can only assume I need newer userspace
utils. But Documentation/Changes makes no mention of NFS, web searches
bring up no mention of NFS breaking for anyone, and I can't even find
where the hell one finds the source for the knfs userspace stuff.
Blargh.

I get on the server when trying to export:

root at bigtime:~$ exportfs -rv
exporting blipvert.local:/Ddos/music
exporting blipvert.local:/Ddos/music to kernel
blipvert.local:/Ddos/music: Invalid argument

I also don't get why a bunch of old mounts show up in showmount:

root at bigtime:~$ showmount -a localhost
All mount points on localhost:
xxiii.local:/Ddos
xxiii.local:/home/cal/src/linux
xxiii.local:/home/cal/src/linux-2.2.17-reiserfs