Windowmaker and FVWM(2?) are all fine and dandy, but you're not a man
until you use twm :)

I use Gnome+E for the blinky stuff to show off to non-Linux users (works
to convert a couple already), but I'm using WM right now.  It doesn't eat
into my RAM as deep as E did.

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications