Hi,

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Nate Carlson wrote:

> windowmaker *drool*
>
> actually, i'm the only one here at real-time using the manly window
> manager.. well, 'cept carl, he's using FVWM, so that counts  :).

Actually, FVWM gets more geek points than WindowMaker by virtue of being
older - the geek is giving up the newfangled ideas of possible comfort for
something he or she knows how to hack like the back of their hand.

That said, I switched from FVWM to WindowMaker like 4 years ago (: Had a
hacked-up version of FvwmTaskBar that had an extra app area instead of the
Start button and knew my mail was in $HOME/Mailbox (;

-Yaron