Quoting Scott Dier (dieman at ringworld.org):
> * Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [001121 17:58]:
> > Anyone ideas on speeding things up?
>
> Modify:
>
> DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail'
> SENDMAIL_CMD = '/usr/sbin/sendmail'

Can you comment on the warning about using this?

I saw this in my research but between the security warning and it seems to hint
that it's slower doing this:

SECURITY WARNING: Because this module uses os.popen(), it goes through the
shell.  This module does not scan the arguments for potential exploits and so
it should be considered unsafe for production use.  For performance reasons,
it's not recommended either -- use the SMTPDirect delivery module instead.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (612)943-8500