Netgear cards usually work well for me.  Tulip cards have always sucked
though.

I want some EEPro100 cards because the thing I'm using them for only
supports those.  I've always preferred 3com cards though because I've never
had problems with them, and I remember most of the speed/duplex options you
can pass to it.  :)

Jay