"Austad, Jay" wrote:

> >Did they stop making these or soemthign?
>
> I don't think so.  I just wanted to see if anyone had any used ones.  I
> didn't want to go trek around looking for some and paying full price if I
> didn't have to.  Micro Center didn't have any 3com or Intel cards when I was
> there yesterday.

Why 3com or Intel? They're pathetically overpriced. I'm personally a fan
of Linksys, they go for around $15 these days. Netgear goes for about
the same, though I don't think they have the guaranteed compatibility of
Linksys.  You can get off brand cards with the same chipsets as Netgear
for $10...

The price of networking hardware these days just blows my mind...