Why not use both Cisco 675 _and_ Linux firewalling?

In my home network, I'm using the 675's NAT to forward port 80's TCP
traffic to a web server and everything else to a firewall.  Because the
web server is on the "DMZ" network (outside of the inner firewall), the
machines behind the firewall are protected even if the web server gets
'sploited.

Last December I put together a short presentation on the Linux Router
Project (LRP) for TCLUG.  The notes from that presentation, including
some information about configuring the Cisco 675, are available at:

  http://joelschneider.org/lrp/

Although those notes definitely show signs of age, much of the
information is still relevant/useful.

A 486 firewall machine should have no trouble handling the bandwidth of
a DSL line (mine's a 486/33).

Joel